I’m Feeling Sparkly
Well it’s been a little over a week since my latest post. Sorry ’bout that.
I just finished a big project (the night before it’s due date) and I feel like I have lifted so much weight off my shoulders; I still have a lot of school work ahead of me as the semester comes to an end. I should probably stop procrastinating… but it won’t happen.
Now that my latest project is over, what better way to celebrate than bankrupting myself? Exactly, there is no better way.
My walk-in closet is a hot mess right now, but no time to clean it due to all these essays; however, I found my sparkly Vince Camuto jacket-blazer-thing in a box stuffed with blankets.
I don’t know why I stuffed it there, and I wonder what else is hidden in the abyss of my closet. My cat likes to venture into my closet because it’s like a endless mountain of clothes and boxes she can climb.
Anyways, I took my Camuto jacket-blazer-thing out shopping and even took it for a spin around campus- particularly around the Performing Arts Center.
I’m Feeling Sparkly Attire:
- Vince Camuto Jacket-Blazer-Thing (Size 0): Similar (here), (here), or (here)
- BKE Boutique Lace Shirt from Buckle (Size XS): Found (here)
- Nicole Miller Legging/Pant (Size S): Similar (Here)
- Beaded Collar Necktie from Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th : Similar (here) or you can refer to my other post (here)
- SJP ‘Pola’ Pointy Toe Pump (Size 8): Refer to last post for similar links (here)
- Michael Kors Tote: Similar (here, here, or here)