Who says you can’t wear black panty hose beyond fall and winter?
I’ve always learned that nude panty hose are for spring and summer, while black is for fall and winter; in this case, I broke the rule and wore black.
My evening “Fancy Shmancy” attire is a shimmery gold skirt overlaying a green silk button up and black pullover. The skirt can be worn at the hips as well, but I decided to use a belt to hold the skirt above my waist and give it the “paper bag” look.
I love high waisted paper bag skirts and shorts because it’s a flattering look.
Bee tee dubs, I don’t know if there’s an official way to spell “schmancy.”
Fancy Shmancy Attire:
- BCBGMaxazria Gold Skirt (Size 0): Similar in silver (here) or in gold (here)
- Worthington Black Pullover from JCPenny (Size XS): Similar (here)
- Beaded Collar Necktie from Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th : Similar (here)
- Equipment Silk Button Down in Green from Neiman Marcus (Size S): Similar (here)
- Cole Hann Belt from Cole Haan (Size XS): Similar (here)
- Black Panty Hose
- Green SJP Strappy Heels from Nordstrom Rack (Size 8): Similar (here)