Wool and Boots in Spring
Today’s attire was another blend between spring and fall. I walked out in shorts this morning, and ran back in to cover up my goosebumpy skin.
Texas has a way of surprising people with sudden weather changes. It was 20 degrees hotter yesterday, and I’m sure tomorrow we’ll get a spontaneous ice storm.
Enjoy the melodramatic photos!
In-Between Season Attire Two:
- BCBGMaxazria Wool Sweater (I’ve had that thing since early high school): Size XS
- Ralph Lauren Classic-Fit Striped Oxford: Size 2
- Ralph Lauren Straight Leg Jeans: Size 25
- RED Saks Fifth Avenue Knee-High Boots: On Clearance for $75 (I believe the original price was between $400-$500) Size 8.5
- Cole Haan Tote
- Cole Haan Belt
- Rayban Aviator Sunglasses
- Michael Kors Watch