And it was called “Yellow”
Today I found a creepy abandoned building for taking photos of today’s attire.
I dislike doing these mini photoshoots where there are people around, so I manage to find the most deserted places I can in this overpopulated little town of San Marcos.
Don’t forget to look at the pictures of me slowly climbing up those rickety-looking stairs.
Also-also, I will say that I love my Scallop Basic Cut Offs from The Laundry Room; however, these shorts are quite… “cheeky.” I mean, I think they look great but expect some cheeks to be exposed if you have any kind of butt. I usually wear between size 24 and 25 in jeans and shorts, but the size 24 was just… too much… I have considered going up to a size 26 but then the band will be too big around the waist. I suppose the cut is just “cheeky.” Great color and great fit, but I mostly wear them to the beach or river, since everyone’s cheeks are exposed there.
The Yellow Attire:
- Yellow Cardigan: Banana Republic Outlet- Size XS
- Lace Tank Top: Zara- Size XS
- The Laundry Room Scallop Basic Cut Offs Short: revolveclothing.com ($78.00) Size 25
- Lucky Brand Wedges: Size 7.5
- Hamsa Layered Necklace: revolveclothing.com ($77.00)
- Bulova Gold Watch: Helzberg Diamonds
- Tory Burch Envelope Clutch in Yellow: Tory Burch