The In-Between Wear
Texans don’t have the luxury of four seasons. We have winter and summer, and even then it’s hard to tell when one ends and the other begins. During these in-between seasons, wear a light wool blazer or sweater, and pair it with something you can cool off in underneath.
This wool-blend green blazer is a favorite of mine. Blazers are my obsession pieces in clothing, and likely because I’m a business major so I spend my days trying to look cute and conservative. I strongly believe that anything can be paired with the right blazer.
Today’s outfit is an in-between attire. While the blazer is very much a fall look, the lace tank and lace-lined skirt are summery. To top it, I put pearls on pearls. Southern girls love their pearls, and my boyfriend actually did something right when he bought me a matching pearl set for Christmas.
- For Love & Lemons Giddy Up Suede Skirt- Originally $171 but now on sale for $120 (from revolveclothing.com) Size XS
- Wool-Blend Blazer- Bought it a while ago, between $130 and $150 (from Brooks Brothers) Size XS
- Lace tank- About $34 (From Zara) Size XS
- Louis Vuitton Clutch- A gift from my mom
- Green SJP Heels- About $120 (from Nordstrom Rack) Size 8
- Pearls- $$$ (Christmas present from my boyfriend)